Monday, December 17, 2012

2013 Resolution - Keep Up With My Blog!!

Wow...it's been a LONG time!!!  My life has been very busy, but that doesn't mean I am not still busy booking Disney trips.  In fact, I think I have more booked for 2013 than I have in any other year.  To say business is going well and I am growing is an understatement!  I couldn't be happier.  I am still doing my part time job at the hospital as well, so that makes for a busy life and doesn't leave me much time to get on here, but for my 2013 resolution I am going to make an effort, to do better with keeping up with this page and my facebook page.  I really want to grow my business, so if you are still reading here or get auto messages of new posts, pass it on to friends!

For now I am going to try and get back into regular postings, so keep a look out!  I'm hoping to double my bookings that I already have for 2013...maybe even have a few giveaways and some fun!!  Bring on the Disney Magic and let's ring in the new year!!

I'll be back with more fun in the upcoming weeks and in the new year! 

Have a Magical Day!!

~Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment