Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello

Hi everyone!

So sorry for my lack of attention to the blog and my facebook page.  Life has been hectic.  I never knew taking on a new job could eat up so much time.  Between working and trying to fit in time with the kids when I am not working and all that stuff I am barely even on the computer anymore!  But I am making it a point to get on here daily and try to post something and pay more attention to my facebook page.

We were also away for a week and believe it or not we had NO internet access.  Then to come home and have our main computer crash...well all in all I have been slightly in the dark ages as far as computers go.  Looks like the need for a smartphone may be more than I realized!  :-)

So I am trying to be back.  I am working a lot to earn money for our upcoming WDW trip.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment