Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tip for Tuesday

Hello everyone!

So I am trying to get back into the groove. Life is crazy!! Anyway, my tip for today...utilize the Baby Care Centers!

Each of the 4 theme parks have a Baby Care Center. Here you can feed or change your little one - they even have a room that is quiet and dark with gliders/rockers to nurse your little one!

My favorite two are Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. They have televisions with old classic Disney cartoons on, toys, nice changing tables, a bathroom or two, high chairs, a small shop with items you may need in a pinch (PRICEY!) and I think microwaves. There is a cast member there as well. Strollers are NOT allowed in!

We went one year and it was HOT, so hot!! These little stops were wonderful!! To be able to go take a break from the heat in some nice A/C in a spot that wasn't over stimulating for my little one was perfect. I let them crawl around and play, gave them a diaper change and fed them. It was a nice break. Oh and FREE too! Usually they are located right by the first aide center in the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment