Epcot has one major thing going for it though that can not be denied...GOOD restaurants and A LOT of them!! The World Showcase is full of tasty treasures!! Today though I am focusing on The Garden Grille. Located in the Land Pavilion in Epcot's Future World section.
The Garden Grille is a unique dining experience. It is currently only open for dinner. The restaurant is a character dining experience and it rotates! Ever so slightly, but it does move! Very cool for most people, but for someone like me, I notice the slight movement and actually got motion sickness!! Please understand, that I am highly sensitive to the weirdest situations and 99% of people probably will not even notice that the restaurant is rotating! Seating is limited in this restaurant, so advance dining reservations are highly suggested.
- Location: The Land Pavilion main level in Epcot's Future World
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Style: Family Style all you can eat
- Price: $$
- Dining Plan: 1 credit
- Characters Featured: Chip and Dale host - Mickey and Pluto, characters subject to change
- Disney allows you to make reservations 180 days before your vacation. If this restaurant at normal eating hours is important to you, you may need to plan that far out! It's not always the case, but this really depends on when you go. If you have your trip planned and book far out then I would definitely recommend booking far out.
- Yes. The food is good, the atmosphere is fun and the service is great as well. We have not been since my daughter was a baby, but I would go back if I didn't get motion sickness. This is not to say that I had to run for it, I just felt slightly off after eating there, the way some might get if the go to an IMAX movie. But, it really is a fun experience and a great restaurant!!