Monday, March 10, 2014

Magical Monday

Good afternoon!!

So last week I slacked on the posting.  Busy week, but I am back!!  I don't know about all of you, but this is one rough Monday morning!!  I got up yesterday and the kids did too with no issue.  It was like we didn't miss that hour of sleep ONE bit!  But then today hit and yup we are missing it!!  Our weekend was jam packed with new beds being built, soccer games, and birthday parties!!  How about you?  Do you find your weekends to be planned well into the future?!

In Disney news - the NEW Festival of Fantasy parade premiered at Magic Kingdom yesterday!  We watched it live via a livestream video feed thanks to the Dis!  My kids could not get over the fact that we were watching something that was actually happening right then in the parks!!  We watch video from Disney all the time - one of the ways we keep the magic alive at home!  Did you miss seeing the parade streamed live?  Well here ya go....from Allears!


It looks really cool!  I don't know about all of you, but I am very excited to see this in person!!  I am also really looking forward to seeing the new Mine Train!  Rumors are circulating like crazy about when it will open, but so far no official dates have been released!

In Be Our Guest Vacations news - We have a new agent working with us!!  Erin Seace will be helping me with some blog posts and posting on the Facebook page too!  If you were referred to us by Erin, please make sure to state that in your emails and messages so that I can forward it on to her and she can help book your trip.  :-)  Also I have been super busy with booking fall trips to WDW!!  A last minute trip is always fun to WDW, but when planning in advance 6 months is a perfect window!!  It really opens up your dining options!

That's all for today....this week look for the start of the giveaway!  Also I will be writing a review on Hollywood and Vine restaurant for Tasty Tuesday, thinking up a good new tip for Thursday, and still looking at what resort I want to write about for Friday!!  Other fun coming soon - One Mom shares how she is saving to get her family to Disney!  This will be an upcoming series, so keep an eye out for it!

Don't forget to follow us on the following social media sites:
Be Our Guest Vacations on Facebook!
Be Our Guest Vacations on Twitter!
Be Our Guest Vacations on Instagram!
Be Our Guest Vacations on Pinterest!

Have a Magical Day Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment