Whispering Canyon Cafe is found off to the side of one of the most grand lobbies on property! Be sure to arrive at a bit early for your reservation just so you can take a few minutes to look around the Wilderness Lodge lobby. Truly my favorite!!
This fun and festive restaurant has tasty American fare. Think fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, ribs, etc. Good food and good fun! And delicious milkshakes!! Be sure to ask for ketsup!! And the kids can ride "ponies" around the restaurant! The servers are great and the experience is unlike many others you will have while dining at most other restaurants. If you haven't been before check it out!
- Location: Wilderness Lodge - right off the lobby
- Meals Served: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Style: Menu
- Price: $$$
- Dining Plan: 1 credit
- Characters Featured: None
- Disney allows you to make reservations 180 days before your vacation. If this restaurant at normal eating hours is important to you, you may need to plan that far out! It's not always the case, but this really depends on when you go. If you have your trip planned and book far out then I would definitely recommend booking far out.
- Yes. The food is good, the atmosphere is fun and the service is great as well. My kids really enjoyed this meal and my husband loved the food. We liked dinner best, but breakfast is great too! The family style all you can eat skillet is a great value! Go and try it for yourself, I am sure you will love it!!