Thursday, April 24, 2014

MyMagic+ - MAJOR Changes!!



Hi everyone!! 

So as I shared on my Facebook page today, there are some BIG changes coming to Fastpass+ starting Monday, April 28th!

We won't know all the ins and outs until the changes actually take effect, but here is what Disney has to say about it:

Today we are excited to share that starting on Monday, April 28, 2014, all Walt Disney World®Resort Guests will be able to make additional FastPass+ selections at in-park kiosks after they have redeemed their original (up to three) selections.
  • Guests will be able to make one additional selection at a time, based on availability. After they redeem that additional selection, they can go to a FastPass+ kiosk to make another selection, and so on. (The additional FastPass+ selections must be made at a kiosk only.)
  • Guests will be able to make their additional selection(s) for an experience at which they already redeemed a FastPass+ selection earlier that day.
  • Guests with valid park-hopping privileges will be able to make their additional selection(s) at another park. Those selections must be made at a kiosk in the park where the desired experience is located. 
I for one am VERY excited about these changes and I will be paying very close attention to all that comes out of this over the next week or two.  We arrive in just 20 days and I can't wait to give it all a try.  I am happy to be able to get to test all of this hands on for all of you and share my experiences with it.  I may actually be able to get on board with all this Fastpass+ nonsense!  

Have a magical evening everyone and stay tuned for more details!!  I will be sharing as I get them.  Please follow the Facebook page and twitter as that is where you will most likely see it first.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment