Is this fine Italian dining at it's absolute best? No, but it is a fun tasty treat located within the Magic Kingdom park. Don't go there expecting a 5 star meal, but more along the lines of Olive Garden and you will definitely enjoy your meal. For a more top notch Italian meal check out the World Showcase!
- Location: Town Square Magic Kingdom Park
- Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
- Style: Menu
- Price: $$
- Dining Plan: 1 credit
- Characters Featured: None
- Disney allows you to make reservations 180 days before your vacation. If this restaurant at normal eating hours is important to you, you may need to plan that far out! It's not always the case, but this really depends on when you go. If you have your trip planned and book far out then I would definitely recommend booking far out.
- Yes, if you are not a finicky Italian food eater you will enjoy this restaurant. Like I said above it is good, but not the best Italian food on property by any means. Our family enjoys it. The kids like the Lady and the Tramp theming and I am always up for a big plate of pasta!