Wednesday, April 2, 2014

MyMagic+ - More changes...for the better!

Hi there everyone!!

Well spring is in full swing and life is crazy with two kids in TOO many activities!!  But I just had to share so exciting MyMagic+ enhancements are hopefully on the way and fast!!  (Really crossing my fingers for before our May trip!!)

Here is the latest information as stated on the Disney Travel Agents page....they never share with us unless it is going to happen!!



As we announced earlier this week, MyMagic+ is now available to both Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests and Day Guests (those who are not staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotel).
Now all of your Clients have the ability to reserve access to some of their favorite experiences with Disney FastPass+. And coming soon, your Clients will have the ability to add and enjoy additional FastPass+ selections on the day of their visit, after they have redeemed their first three selections. In addition, your Clients will be able to use their FastPass+ service at more than one park per day. Please note these features will be available soon. Stay tuned to Disney Travel News for more information.

It was also posted in a more detailed article on the Disney Parks Blog.  If/when this does happen it will completely change my opinion of Fastpass+.  Right now I am not it's biggest fan, mainly because I do not like only getting 3 per day in ONE park and I definitely dislike the tiers set in place at some parks.  However if they make these changes and continue to listen to guest feedback to make it better, then I would definitely be on board!!  If/when this happens I already have an idea of how I will tour the parks and tips for you too!!

Stay Tuned!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment