Friday, July 23, 2010

Show a little magic....

Hey my fellow Disney fans...

So I think a good idea is to share the magic. Everyday in every way, there is something you can do to show a little magic to our neighbors. When in the "World" everyone is so kind (well at least almost everyone) and people are kind to each other. So why not implement that treatment in our everyday life.

Today - show some magic to your neighbor by - holding the door open even if it means you have to stand there for an extra minute. Take the time to smile and say hello as well. This is something I try to do everyday. Most times I get a thank you which makes it all worth while. But even if I don't it brings a smile to my face knowing that I did a little something for someone else, even if it was something just as small as holding open a door! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment