Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday's Question

Hello to all my Disney Friends!

So last week I asked where you all liked to relax....so many think Disney is not a relaxing vacation. I think it is all what you make of it.

This week my question to you all is this - What is your first stop (after checking in of course) when you get to the World?

For me I cannot wait to get myself into the magic of the Magic Kingdom! When I step off the boat, or monorail, or bus, however it is I got there and see the train station and gardens my heart skips a beat! Then when I walk into the park and head towards main street and look up and see the iconic Cinderella's Castle I feel like I am 5 again!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing the castle and all that it symbolizes!

How about you - what is your first stop? Comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment