As many of you may already know, Disney is opening a brand new resort in Hawai'i on August 29, 2011. Here is six key differences that separates Disney's Aulani Resort from other resorts in Hawai'i!
- Aunty’s Beach House: With over 5,200 square feet, this state-of-the art kids’ club is a place of fun, discovery and magic. And, best of all, programming at Aunty’s Beach House is complimentary for Resort guests! Kids can let their imaginations soar as they go on treasure hunts, play traditional Hawaiian games, make space goo with Stitch and so much more. Parents can relax knowing their children of all ages are enjoying adventures created just for them.
- Ulana, a Disney Spa: The breathtaking 18,000 square foot spa offers delightful escapes for both adults and families. Adults can relax with luxurious treatments, create custom mixes of essential oils and enjoy a one-of-a kind hydrotherapy circuit inspired by the elements of the island. Separate spaces allow for every member of the family to experience their own treatments and offerings, including the only teen spa in Hawai‘i.
- Rainbow Reef: The only private snorkeling lagoon on O‘ahu allows families to get up-close and personal to the local sea life. Your Clients will have the option to snorkel in the 3,800 square foot lagoon or view the animals and snorkelers from an outside window.
- Exclusive Excursions: Every Aulani Resort excursion will offer a unique adventure into the culture and stories of Hawai‘i. With many excursions designed just for Aulani guests, your Clients can experience the island with local experts knowing they’ll receive the renowned storytelling and extraordinary service for which Disney is known.
- Disney Characters: What Disney vacation would be complete without meeting Mickey Mouse? Your Clients will be delighted to find that many of their favorite Disney Characters are on vacation at Aulani as well, participating in meet and greets, character breakfasts, select kids club activities and more.
- Waikolohe Valley: Tucked within the Resort your Clients will find a vast watery wonderland that perfectly blends Aulani with the Pacific cove. Swooshing body slides and a 900-foot volcanic tube ride are complemented with relaxing streams, a magical bridge and special surprises.