Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Flower and Garden Festival 2014

It's coming to be that time of year again!  The Flower and Garden Festival is getting ready to begin on March 5th at Epcot.  If you never have been it really is quite amazing.  The first time I went I had no idea I was at a special event!  I thought maybe Epcot just always had all those beautiful topiaries and floating flowers, but then we went back a few months later and it was all gone!  That's when I realized I had been there for one of the most beautiful special events held in WDW and I didn't even know it!  It has been years since I have been, but I do hope to go again soon and take more advantage of some of the great activities they have including the Flower Power Concert Series held on weekends throughout the festival and featuring music of the 60s, 70s and 80s!


No comments:

Post a Comment