Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Magical Monday...on Tuesday!

Hey everyone!!

So our holiday weekend was crazy busy and I forgot yesterday was Monday, so I am a day behind on the blog.  :-)  Sorry about that!

We had such a great family weekend, minus the crazy snow storm that ended our week last week!  We had soccer and dance fun on Saturday and then Sunday we headed to the circus in Philadelphia!  It was really neat!  I hadn't been to the circus since I was a little kid, so it was fun to see it again and to witness it through my children's eyes too.  Boy though their water, food and souvenir prices rival Disney!!  $14 for cotton candy that came with a flimsy hat?!  What???!!!  LOL  Ah well, it was fun!  Then we spent the day with friends on Monday, all in all a winner of a weekend!

Our area has been slammed with one winter storm after another, I don't know about your neck of the woods, but I am ready to pack it up and move it all south, at least for the winter!!

In Disney news and tidbits this week - dining review will be posted ASAP, and a fun Thursday tip is also on the horizon as well.  I have also started writing up a review on Art of Animation Resort.  Coming soon at Disney - the Flower and Garden Festival!  You can find a full write up from me right here on the blog, so be sure to check it out and learn more!!  Also Disney has introduced a package offer for the late, late spring and early fall - the Intro to Disney PLUS Memory Maker package.  I will  do a post all about the memory maker this week as well.  The room discount is ok depending on the resort you choose, but the memory maker is free and is a $149 value.  I do believe there will be a better discount offered for the fall sometime mid summer.

The Food and Wine Festival is in the fall and is held at Epcot.  Disney has extended this very popular festival by 2 weeks and has it starting mid September.  Beware of higher crowds with locals on the weekends!  :-)  But definitely a yummy event!!

The current promotion from dates through June 15th is still available to book!  Blocked out around Easter break, but other than that rooms are filling up fast!  You must book by March 31st.  So be sure to contact me and let me help you plan your perfect Disney vacation!!

Lastly - did you know the Anna and Elsa Meet and Greet held in Norway in Epcot is the most popular attraction on Disney property right now?!  Wait times have exceeded 4-5 hours!!  Would you wait this long to meet your favorite character?  I think they need to come up with  new plan on how to fix this issue, but until then I will wait and meet my two favorite Disney sisters another time!  :-)

That's all for now Disney friends!!

Make this Monday....err Tuesday Magical!!!

~Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment