So I neglected the blog this week in favor of trip planning....I am so sorry!! :-) I promise to do better. I had some drafts worked up, so I am completing them and they are all getting posted together!
Here is Tasty Tuesday (albeit on a Thursday!!)
Cape May Cafe - Clam Bake!!
First of all...YUM!!! This is a dinner meal only. They do have breakfast here as well, but it is a totally different meal and theme, so I will review that separately.
- Location: Beach Club Resort
- Meals Served: Dinner
- Style: All you can eat buffet
- Price: $$$
- Dining Plan: 1 credit
- Characters Featured: None
- Disney allows you to make reservations 180 days before your vacation. If this restaurant at normal eating hours is important to you, you may need to plan that far out! It's not always the case, but this really depends on when you go. If you have your trip planned and book far out then I would definitely recommend booking far out.
- Yes. Our family definitely enjoys this restaurant. We are big seafood eaters and my husband definitely enjoys the all you can eat part! The options are fantastic and my daughter highly enjoys the crab legs! She just can't get enough. They have a kids section of the buffet for the picky eaters out there, but if you like clams, crab legs, muscles, steak, etc...you cannot go wrong eating here. We try to do it every trip!! Definitely a family favorite.
- Only headache is the location. With it not in a park it can make it hard to get to if you don't have a car. Plan it for a day you are in Epcot since you can exit through the International Gateway and get there. If possible, and you eat early enough, you can head back into Epcot, catch the fireworks and a bus back to your resort. OR you can take the boat into Hollywood Studios and have some late night fun there and catch a bus home. IF both parks are closed the options for getting back to your resort are to take a bus to a park that is still open - only option here would be Magic Kingdom and get transportation from there OR take a bus to Downtown Disney and get a bus to your resort from there. There is no resort to resort bussing unfortunately.