Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tasty Tuesday - Chef Mickey's

At the request of some of my Facebook followers I am going to start a new feature called Tasty Tuesday!  Thus moving my original Tuesday tip post to Thursday.  :-)  I just liked the sound of Tasty Tuesday!  :-)

So here's the first - Chef Mickey's!

Chef Mickey's is open for breakfast and dinner.  During the busy holiday rush it has been known to also have a lunch offered.  This is one of the most popular meals to be had in Walt Disney World!

Details:
  • Location: Disney's Contemporary Resort
  • Meals Served: Breakfast & Dinner
    • Breakfast: Daily from 7am-11am
    • Dinner: Daily from
  • Style: Buffet; Character Meal
  • Price: $$$$
  • Dining Plan: 1 credit
  • Characters Featured: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto (characters are subject to change per Disney's policy)
ADR Need: HIGH
  • Disney allows you to make reservations 180 days before your vacation.  If this restaurant at normal eating hours is important to you, you may need to plan that far out!  It's not always the case, but this really depends on when you go.  If you have your trip planned and book far out then I would definitely recommend booking far out.  
Would I recommend it?
  • YES!  Absolutely!  The food is not the best, but the atmosphere CANNOT be beat!  Between the napkin waving, singing fun, the characters (no where else has the FAB 5 all in one place!), the ambiance, and just feel of the Contemporary with the monorail coming right through the hotel, you just can't get it anywhere else!!  This is definitely one of my kids favorite restaurants.  We haven't been doing plus dining plan our last few trips, so it has been a bit since we were last there - September 2011, but it was always a must do and will be on our next trip for sure!!
The Menus (courtesy of All Ears):
Some pictures of our visits to Chef Mickey's! (I'll share these on all the Tasty Tuesdays if I have photos to share!)
Meeting the Chef!

Donald is always a hit with my little guy!


Matching Minnies!!

Goofy being well....Goofy!!

So is this a must do for your family???  Tell me about your experience!  Comment below!






No comments:

Post a Comment