So here's the first - Chef Mickey's!
- Location: Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Meals Served: Breakfast & Dinner
- Breakfast: Daily from 7am-11am
- Dinner: Daily from
- Style: Buffet; Character Meal
- Price: $$$$
- Dining Plan: 1 credit
- Characters Featured: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto (characters are subject to change per Disney's policy)
- Disney allows you to make reservations 180 days before your vacation. If this restaurant at normal eating hours is important to you, you may need to plan that far out! It's not always the case, but this really depends on when you go. If you have your trip planned and book far out then I would definitely recommend booking far out.
- YES! Absolutely! The food is not the best, but the atmosphere CANNOT be beat! Between the napkin waving, singing fun, the characters (no where else has the FAB 5 all in one place!), the ambiance, and just feel of the Contemporary with the monorail coming right through the hotel, you just can't get it anywhere else!! This is definitely one of my kids favorite restaurants. We haven't been doing plus dining plan our last few trips, so it has been a bit since we were last there - September 2011, but it was always a must do and will be on our next trip for sure!!
|Meeting the Chef!|
|Donald is always a hit with my little guy!|
|Goofy being well....Goofy!!|