Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tasty Tuesday - Coral Reef Restaurant


Good morning everyone!  Today I am going to tell you a bit about the Coral Reef Restaurant in Epcot.  Located inside the Seas with Nemo and Friends - AKA The Living Seas, this seafood restaurant has something for everyone and a front wall that you won't find at many restaurants!
Photo courtesy of the Disney Food Blog


Details:
  • Location: Epcot - Living Seas Pavilion
  • Meals Served: Lunch and Dinner
  • Style: Table Service - menus
  • Price: $$$
  • Dining Plan: 1 credit
  • Characters Featured: None
ADR Need: Medium
  • Disney allows you to make reservations 180 days before your vacation.  If this restaurant at normal eating hours is important to you, you may need to plan that far out!  It's not always the case, but this really depends on when you go.  If you have your trip planned and book far out then I would definitely recommend booking far out.  
Would I recommend it?
  • Yes.  Our family definitely enjoys this restaurant.  The kids are visually stimulated by the aquarium wall and enjoy looking for the sea creatures on their placemats.  We have never had a bad experience here as far as service or food goes.  I have read mixed reviews though, but my personal experience has always been good.  We are almost always able to secure a reservation here and I would recommend dinner over lunch if you are on the meal plan as it is a better bang for your point!!  :-)  I myself love the Lobster Ravioli, while my husband usually gets some sort of steak dinner.  The kids even enjoy it food wise as there is a great selection for them as well!!  I would say if you want to experience a different kind of look and feel to the traditional restaurant and you enjoy seafood then this restaurant will be a winner for your group!!
The Menus (courtesy of All Ears):
The inside:
photo courtesy of wdwinfo.com
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment