Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Crazy Crazy Day!!

Hello to my fellow Disney fans!

Well today has been a crazy day for Be our Guest Vacations!  Late last night I found out that someone else had started a Disney based travel business named...........Be Our Guest Vacations.  It happened as a fluke as the guy just started the business.  Facebook was running slow and I was typing in the page to go and make some additions.  Well I ended up typing in the whole name since it was going so slow and imagine my shock when there was another Facebook page with the same name?!  So I immediately contacted the owner of the page and went on to tell him that I had filed paperwork in PA and that this was my business name.  I thought I was pretty nice considering I felt like I had the wind knocked out of me, but long story short we went back and forth and he didn't do his homework - no google search?!  - and well I have no legal action against him. 

So as if that wasn't bad enough....I have, or should I said had, Vistaprint hosting my site.  It was what I used to build it and everything.  So in the last month I have been having problems with them and not been able to update my billing info, well all that led to them suspending my site, even though the problem is on their end not mine, AND it won't be fixed for at least a month.  Ummmm I am an internet based business, my site can't be basically down for a MONTH!

So BIG changes are coming!  The blog is going to be moving to the website when it is all said and done and I couldn't be happier.  Like many supportive friends on Facebook told me, everything happens for a reason, and I think the reason this happened is to wake me up as to how much I enjoy doing this! 

I want to give a very special thank you to all of you that were so supportive today!  It was a rough day and a real wake up call.  It has been a LONG overwhelming day, but I think in the end Be Our Guest Vacations will be EVEN better and so will I!

No comments:

Post a Comment