Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Monday!!

Hello to all my Disney friends!

I hope this Monday finds you refereshed after a wonderful weekend.  We had a pretty good one here.  My husband and I went to see Elton John live and I have to say that was INCREDIBLE!!  We haven't been to a concert in some time and as parents to two kids time for the two of us to go out is minimal, so this was a great change!  Otherwise my weekend was spent researching and planning ideas for the blog and my new website.  Oh and I booked a few trips as well!  :-) 

As I warned you - the Kids Stay and Play and the room discounts that were offered are now over.  Disney has not released any new deals as of yet.  I am hopeful to see an annoucement tomorrow, but don't expect it.  Sometimes it is up to a week later.  Disney has been very weird with how they have released discounts in the past year, so there is no real way of even guessing or projecting what will happen.  I will say that besides people that are on message boards there haven't been any significant rumors as to what is to come.  Usually there is some rumblings from people in the know, so that has me a bit worried that there might be a tailing back of sorts on the discounts, but who knows!

I booked my family's Disney vacation yesterday and we hit our 180 day mark today!  What that means for me is that I get to start booking my dining reservations!  I already got Chef Mickey's, 1900 Park Fare, Le Cellier Steakhouse!  Three tough reservations to get and I had my pick of times!  Gotta love that!

As for the blog - I am working on two new features for it.  One is Free Fun in Disney.  In this you will learn about great fun activities to do in Disney for Free or for pretty darn cheap.  There is more of this than you know, so stay tuned.  The first of this feature has already been posted - Hidden Mickeys - so check it out if you haven't already!  Another feature I will be doing is Disney on a budget.  I am working on part one of this feature right now!  Basically it is inspired because I hear so many people tell me they can't afford Disney or Disney is too expenisve.  I want to discount all of that with these featured posts!  I am also going to work on posting information directly pretaining to ride closures and reopenings so that you are in the know on that as well.  This information can also be found at the official Disney World site, but I will take care of that research for you.  Postings on this will be monthly.  You will see the first on Friday!

Ok so there you have it!  Have a Magical Monday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment