Friday, March 25, 2011

Website and other fun Friday tidbits!

Hello Disney fans!!

Well I am in full on mode to find the write place to host and design the website now that I have taken it from Vistaprint.  Having my site down caused more problems than I think they realize.  Including another Be Our Guest Vacations being formed...yikes.  Still processing that.  So I will definitely keep you updated here as to what is going on with that and where you will be able to find us on the web soon.  For now continue to check in here and of course the facebook page.

We are two days away from the Kids Stay and Play for Free offer expiring!  If you are planning on traveling to Walt Disney World between now and October 1 get in on this offer.  I have had some tell me they are hoping for Free Dining.  My advice get in on the promo that is being offered and then if the Free Dining is offered AND a better deal for your family I will make the alterations.  No work for you at all.  The good thing about doing it that way, is you get the piece of mind of knowing that 1) you are locked in to a great deal if no other deal is offered and 2) I am there watching your back for a better deal - whether it be Free Dining or something else!  So be sure to contact me asap if this deal works for your dates!!

I hope you are liking the new look of the blog for now.  I am still ivestigating some other choices and then there is the fact that the whole darn thing might move on over to wherever I decide to host my website.  Decisions Decisions!!  I am not super tech savvy, so luckily I have some tech savvy family members out there!

And last thing....I am going to take a friends advice and possibly arrange some sort of giveaway either here or on the Facebook page.  What I will giveaway I am not sure of yet.  But for either to happen I want to get more likes on the Facebook page and get some followers on the blog!  So I think that will be a requirement - follow the blog and help me reach ____ amount of likes.  I haven't decided what that number will be!

Well have a Magical Friday my fellow Disney friends!!  And remember contact me today for that quote!

Also - if you already have booked your trip or if you have a friend that has - tell them or yourself (LOL) that I will give you a Disney gift card for transferring it over to me!  You will get a $25 gift card for transferring it and then you get me to keep an eye out for all those special deals and you can sit back relax and wait for the fun to start!  And if you refer a friend - remember you get a $10 gift card - not necessarily to Disney, but to wherever.

Again have a Magical Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment