Sunday, March 20, 2011

Resort Reviews

Whenever I am booking a trip for someone I always get asked where to stay, or where do I like to stay, or, well you get the idea!  First I will say I LOVE staying at Disney on site resorts.  I have never stayed off property and I don't think I ever will.  That being said I am going to start giving you all some reviews on resorts I have stayed at.

So which ones have I stayed at?  Well it is easier to tell you which ones I haven't....

I have never stayed at:
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort (Deluxe)
Disney's Polynesian Resort (Deluxe)
Disney's Old Key West Resort (Villa resort)
Disney's Cornado Springs Resort (Moderate)
Disney's All Star Music Resort (Value)
Disney's All Star Movies Resort (Value)
Disney's All Star Sports Resort (Value)

So as you can see I have stayed at all the others for at least a night.  :-)  I will do my best to give you my perspective on the resort.  If any of you have stayed at one that I haven't and would like to write a guest post let me know!!

Let the reviews begin!!  I will be starting with my favorite and then going from there....in no particular order!

No comments:

Post a Comment