Saturday, April 16, 2011

Disney Nature - African Cats

Recently my kids and I watched Disney Nature's Oceans.  They really enjoyed it!  If you haven't seen it you should check it out for sure.  Here is a clip:

Coming out this Friday is the newest Disney Nature Film - African Cats.  My kids recently saw the poster when we were at the movie theater and it just so happened it was the day after we had watched Oceans.  Both asked to go see it, so we are going to try and go on the 22nd!

It will be released on Earth Day - April 22, 2011 - and a portion of the ticket sales from that day will go towards helping the Savannas that these beautiful cats call home.  Here is the trailer:
 

It looks really good...will you be going to see this?  Have you seen the others - Earth and Oceans?  I haven't seen Earth yet, but after seeing Oceans I really want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment