Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Resort Review - Changes to the format...

Ok I am going to start doing this a little different.  More like a fact sheet with a brief review from me.  :-)  Kinda like how I am doing the favorite rides.  I was just a bit overwhelmed with the reviews I was doing and I know that I cannot go as in depth with them all.  I was able to get all that information on the Pop and Wilderness Lodge because those are the ones that we have stayed at most recently and were so fresh in my mind.  I am very open to guest reviews and will be happy to copy and paste some into the postings with credit to you! 

Please contact me if this is something you would be interested in doing.  :-)  I am thinking a small paragraph about what you liked/didn't like.  Email me the information to info@beourguestvacations.net.  Don't be afraid to say both positive and negative.  Resort choices are a very personal thing, so really just because one person LOVES it, someone else may really hate it!  Thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment