Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rumor Alert!!!

Ok take this with a HUGE Grain of Disney salt!!  There is a rumor out there that a discount will be released on Friday.  The rumor goes something like this - Walt Disney World Travel Company employees were told they would need to work overtime Friday to handle an overflow of calls.  That's it...that's all I've got.  I will let you know more when I do!  But if it is what most think it is...another chance at Free Dining...you better believe that people will be jumping all over it!  No idea what the dates will be or what to expect at all.  This is the most quiet I have ever seen it be about what a deal might be, so be here for the latest!  I will update here, facebook and twitter if and when I hear anything!  But know that you can reserve your room today and I can alter your deal.  All you have to do is put down a $200 REFUNDABLE deposit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment