Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Magical...Tuesday!!

Hi there everyone!

So I was so busy working on the website that I forgot to do my Magical Monday post!  Soooo here it is a day late!  Usually I schedule my posts for regular stuff, BUT since this is something I also share the latest stuff on I do it live.

Well this past weekend was a crazy one!  We had some moving to finish up - always such fun - and unpacking to do!  But now that is done and I can sigh with relief!  Ahhhh!  On Sunday we went to see the Imagination Movers!  It was a fantastic show!  The kids really loved every minute of it.  I am hoping for them to come again to the area soon.  We were able to get a great deal on the tickets through Groupon.com.  Our seats were in the orchestra level and we were right on the aisle, so the kids were able to easily get up and dance.  The Movers put on a great show!  They try and do some little things here and there for us grown ups and even my husband - who is not a fan of kids music and shows - thought it was well done and enjoyable!  Check out the Imagination Movers on Facebook!  (NOTE: We paid for the tickets on our own and were not given free passes or asked to write a review on the show.  These are my own thoughts and are not influenced in any way by the Imagination Movers.)

So as some of you saw on my facebook page and on here my website has launched!!  Be sure to go over and check it out - www.beourguestvacations.NET!  Be sure to use .net and NOT .com!  The .com Be Our Guest Vacations is my dear dear friend in AK that decided to start a business of the same name a couple months ago...fun!  (Not gonna rehash that...to read more about that oh so fun experience go here.)  I am very proud of all the work I have put into it so far!  I have done it all myself, so please take a minute and check it out!

As for the blog, well the giveaway is just around the corner!  We are at 285 likes on FB!  If you haven't liked us yet...wait what?!  Ok I forgive you, well if you haven't be sure to like us - I have made it easy - just click the like button on the sidebar right here on this page!  Once we hit the 300 likes the giveaway will be under way.  I am in the midst of organizing prizes now!  My friend at Chesapeake Ribbons is going to giving away Disney themed bows that she makes.  She is incredibly talented, so be sure to check out her site!  We are discussing having her do special bows for those that book trips with me!  She also makes ribbon belts - so the boys can have a little something too as well as handbands, key fobs, and dog collars!! 

Many in the Disney universe got all up in arms thinking that Disney was going to announce free dining on the 8th of April.  It didn't happen.  I for one mentioned the rumor here, but I was never 100% sold on it.  The latest rumor is it will be announced this Friday...I don't buy it.  I DO think it will be announced, but I just don't know when.  When I know you will know - promise!! 

Well that is all the news for Be Our Guest Vacations today!!  If you haven't already check out Part 3 of Disney on a Budget and Tuesday Tip!

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment